I am currently working with a highly desired Global Media Company to find a Subscriptions Analyst for their London Office. You will have the opportunity to work across some of the most recognised Media Brands in the world!
You will work closely with the Head of Subscriptions to deliver the 3-year subscription revenue growth plan and optimising subscription profit.
- FORECASTING: Manage subscription forecasts and oversee costs for a portfolio of brands
- REPORTING: Assist in building and managing a suite of analytical reports to inform planning and help identify revenue and profit opportunities
- PRICING: Optimise pricing in line with brand strategy
- ACQUISITION PLAN: Develop and manage the subscription acquisition plan to support optimum LTV
- LIFETIME VALUE: Obsess over customer lifetime value to ensure the customer price journey is continuously optimised
* Strong analytical skills
* Proficient Excel skills
* Experience working within a subscription marketing team
* Commercially minded
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong presentation skills
If the opportunity above excited you and you are interested in hearing more - please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.