Handle Recruitment is seeking a budding Sales Executive to join a world renowned publisher to sell subscriptions of their titles to senior level clients in the finance industry. Although this is a temporary contract initially there is definite scope for this to be an ongoing position, making this is the ideal role if you want to develop your skills with a known brand.
As the Subscriptions Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Researching new business leads through various methods, including surveys and occasionally attending networking events.
- Meeting agreed sales targets.
- Working closely with your team as well as the Marketing and Editorial teams.
- Being truly knowledgeable in your industry, keeping up to date on industry news, blogs and articles.
- Activating and upselling subscription renewals.
To be successful in this role you will:
- The desire to pursue a career in business development/ media sales.
- Confidence in picking up the phone to speak to new clients.
- Self motivation and proactive attitude.
- The ability to build relationships and network in professional environments.
If you are immediately available for work and really want to learn/build a career in business development please get in touch or apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.