Handle Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Administrative Assistant to work within a vibrant Fashion & Retail Head Office in South West London.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for fashion & retail with solid administrative experience.
You must have some supply chain experience and have worked on systems, order management and dealt with suppliers/distributors. You will also possess good excel skills too- this will be tested at interview.
- Ensuring and maintaining a high level of customer service with the Distributors
- To facilitate fast, accurate and on time ordering, shipping and delivery of distributor orders
- Manage POs
- Highlighting factory delays/improvements to the Management and Distributors
- Helping to lower exceptional and additional costs wherever possible
- Ensuring you communicate day to day impact issues accurately
- Ensuring all parties are conforming to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and highlighting areas for improvement as they arise
- Checking all aspects of costs and associated invoicing
- Maintenance of all sales orders and purchase orders
- Communication of ex-factory dates & amendments to customers & updating orders on NAV
- Managing distributors, factories (through Asia Operations) and vendors to ensure monthly and quarterly shipping targets are met
- Assisting with movement solutions for ad hoc procurement e.g. Point of Sale (POS), Point of Purchase (POP), samples etc.
- Following delivery of orders: managing packaging, order and quality feedback and processing claims using SOPs
- Processing Letters of Credits, commercial invoice and proforma invoices when necessary
- System skills ie Navision, SAP etc is desirable
- A good understanding of general merchandise ordering processes and factory operations
- A basic understanding of warehouse receiving operations and processes
- Excellent skills on Microsoft programs, particularly Excel
- Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
- A proactive and "can do" attitude
- A willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone and develop your working
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to initiate and build good working relationships with other team members, distributors/customers and customers
- A passion for the fashion industry!
The role is a temporary contract for 2 months initially with potential to be extended. Candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you meet the requirements listed above then please apply today to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.