Handle Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Administrator/Customer Service Executive to work within a vibrant Fashion & Retail Head Office in South West London.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for fashion & retail with solid administrative experience. The role will encompass supplying support to the Supply Chain team as well as the Customer Service team. The candidate will have varied responsibility ranging from data input and management to client liaison, managing PO requests and systems management. You will essentially be providing Customer Service to the International Distributor Market.
- Receiving Distributor orders from the Supply Chain team
- Raising sales orders
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Invoicing sales orders
- Checking factory invoices
- Processing letters of credit's
- Managing Point of Purchase (POP)
- Assisting with Salesman Samples (SMS) processing if required
- Systems and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to use Microsoft programmes, Excel in particular
- An understanding of ordering processes
- A proactive and 'can do' attitude
- A passion for the fashion industry!
- Experience using Navision or SAP
- A basic understanding of customs documentation
The role is a temporary contract for 4 months initially. Candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you meet the requirements listed above then please apply today to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.