An exciting new opportunity to work for a Global Record Label based within Central London. They are looking for an experienced Digital Promotions Services Coordinator to work within their Digital Team.
Main purpose of role:
- Transferring volumes of information and data accurately to meet release deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with all label personnel, domestically and internationally, to create and manage digital releases.
- To provide administrative support to the Digital Promotional Services team.
- Dealing with daily ad hoc queries including release specific information and some technical support.
- Provide training / best practise to territories, under direction from Digi Promo Services Managers.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under pressure in a real time environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in handling highly secure and sensitive material / information.
- Experience in data administration management
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational, co-ordination and time management skills
- Excellent PC knowledge (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of internal business systems
- Motivated, well presented and well spoken
- Pro active team member
- Reliable and adaptable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of audio transmission techniques, graphics and IT networks
- Knowledge of the music industry including the workings of individual departments.
- An understanding of the digital music market.
- Innovative and creative approach
Please note that this will be an temporary role to begin with likelihood of the role converting permanent, therefore we are only considering candidate who are wanting long term opportunities.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.