Calling immediately available Supply Chain Administrators with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Dynamic Music company need additional support due to increased workload. Duties will include:
- Raising purchase orders
- Raising sales orders
- Ensuring packing lists and delivery notes are received in a timely manner from all suppliers
- Recording packing lists on the D2C tracker and in Navision
- Collating management requests / write off list for approval
- Using Monday board to help keep on top of tracking numbers and packing lists
- Help with approvals admin: adding new concepts to Google Docs
- Creating products on internal system
- Helping to chase in samples & photos
- Keeping on top of samples & packages in & out of the office, & tidying the store cupboard
- Learning new system for approvals
- Providing admin support to the team at short notice as new projects come in
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in product supply chain/logistics and have good MS Excel skills. Immediate start and based remotely initially.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.