Exciting opportunity for a detail focussed administrator to support the supply chain team for this major music merchandise company. If you are highly organised with a keen eye for detail and a little creative flair then this will be a great opportunity to further develop your skills in a diverse and progressive environment. Duties will include:
- Initiate music merchandise concepts and help manage sampling approvals process
- Understand the Critical Path for confirmed orders
- Feed back concept and product comments to Supply Chain and Sales Teams
- Photograph samples
- Prepare sample packages for artist's Brand Managers
- Manage and develop relationships with direct contacts and key customers
- Work with Licensees to ensure timely concept and sample feedback
- Support Character Approvals and Sampling Team and help cover holidays
- Support with admin / order processing when needed.
- Creation of codes
- General Support across the Supply Chain Dept.
Qualifications and/or Experience Required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organized, and able to support workload with administrative skills
- Ability to learn quickly and apply developed skills effectively
- Proven communication (written and spoken), and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop an advantage
- Proactive approach to work - ability to prioritize, multi-task and pre-empt problems before they occur
Immediate start ... please send your CV without delay to be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.