Supply Chain Assistant - Music Merchandising
Fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Assistant to join an established music merchandising company.
As the Supply Chain Assistant, you will look after the retail supply chain process and administration from product set up, through to order placement, and delivery of the product.
This role would someone with previous supply chain/logistics experience and a good understanding of shipping, stock management and other areas of supply chain.
Key features include:
- Managing deliveries, bookings and direct deliveries for retail partners
- Ensuring deliveries and delivery documentation is supplied in a timely manner
- Monitoring the cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
- Liaising with sales, customers and suppliers re delivery dates and accurate product costing
The ideal candidate:
- Previous supply chain/logistics experience (fashion/merchandising experience advantageous)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to multi-task across several projects at one time
- Knowledge of Navision preferable
The successful Supply Chain Assistant will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Dental and travel insurance
- Discounted products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.