Handle Recruitment is working with a leading entertainment company to find a Supply Chain Coordinator on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the day to day management of all physical inventory across a number of warehouses and co-ordinate the day to day supply chain process - incorporating manufacturing, movement of finished goods from the US warehouse and the transfer of units from different EU warehouses.
Key features will include:
- Managing the inbound stock delivery process, movement of stock between warehouses and handling all related queries.
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders with suppliers as required.
- Managing the international returns and deletion process.
- Identifying slow moving titles and seeking approval to reduce stock.
- Preparing and distributing inventory reports.
- Co-ordinating the processing and shipment of stock out orders (passing on order instructions and arranging transport as required).
- Maintaining an accurate account of imports.
- Developing special parts/products - liaising with suppliers.
- Collecting audio/artwork assets and necessary paperwork and validating.
- Uploading and forwarding assets for manufacturing.
- Resolution of PO Pricing queries.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in in a similar role is mandatory.
- Organised - able to prioritise and manage a varied and full workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Resilient personality and ability to work well under pressure.
- Self-starter - highly motivated individual who is able to keep pace in a very busy office.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- Music industry or other FMCG experience preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.