Handle is looking for a proactive Supply Chain Coordinator to join a leading music merchandising company based in Chiswick. The successful Supply Chain Coordinator will:
- Liaising with buyers and merchandisers of High street retailers
- Tracking high street retailer's orders by using order tracking systems
- Liaising with suppliers on deliveries and deadlines and coordinating shipments
- Managing delivery bookings and making sure deliveries are on time
- Developing relationships with key customers and suppliers
You must be an excellent administrator with a good understanding of end to end supply chain in the retail industry. Experience in using in-house supply chain computer systems is a must. Only candidates with recent experience working in a similar role within the entertainment or retail will be considered for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.