Supply Chain Coordinator/Manager (12 month FTC) - Music/Fashion
Excellent opportunity for a Junior Supply Chain Coordinator/Manager to join an established music merchandise company on a 12 month maternity cover.
Reporting in to the Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery process from the product set up, through to order placement and product delivery.
This role would someone with solid supply chain management experience at Coordinator level looking for the opportunity to step up in to a Manager level position. Advanced Excel knowledge is a prerequisite.
Key features include:
- Liaising with sales, customers and suppliers in regards to delivery dates/product costing
- Overseeing deliveries, bookings and direct deliveries for all major retail partners; supervising the retail process and managing high street orders
- Highlighting supplier issues, late deliveries and cost reductions to the Supply Chain Director and keeping them updated with any month to month financial movements
- Overseeing the supply chain administration role, the invoicing process and making sure all POs are raised accurately and on time
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous supply chain management experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Navision knowledge preferable
- Some people management experience
The successful junior Supply Chain manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/Pic 'N' Mix benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If you're a fantastic multi tasker with meticulous attention to detail and you're interested in finding out about this exciting Supply Chain Coordinator/Manager role, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.