Handle Recruitment presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hands on, and innovative Supply Chain Manager to join a reputable Music Merchandise & Brand Management company.
Reporting directly to the MD, this is a senior role that forms part of the management team and is responsible for overseeing the delivery process; from the product set up all the way through to product delivery.
Key features include:
- Liaising with sales, customers and suppliers regarding delivery dates and accurate product costings
- Focusing on the commercial side of the business and working closely with the Sales Director to deliver profitable results
- Managing special projects across the business including pop up stores and high end retail installations
- Overseeing deliveries and bookings for all major retail partners
- Ensuring support across all areas of Supply Chain Management by working closely with partners across Europe
- Monitoring and analysing supplier performance
- Monitoring the cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
- Line management responsibility for a team of 4
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain role within fashion apparel
- Experience dealing with various high street retailers
- Technical understanding of fabrics, specs, dying, washing, and printing from sample to bulk
- Sourcing capabilities to work and drive an effective vendor matrix which reaches current and prospective retail distributions
- Product and cost engineering proficiency to determine alternative options to cost effectively meet design needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic business
- Fair and transparent management style
- Ability to multitask
- Confidence to push back in a diplomatic way
- An interest in music merchandise
If you have the relevant experience and would like to further your career within this exciting company, please don't hesitate - apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.