We at Handle are currently working with an international TV business assisting them with their search for a qualified (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) Financial Analyst to join their supply chain finance team.
Working in a wider team of 15 and reporting into the Senior Finance Manager your duties would include:
- Managing the month end close
- Assisting with the development of reporting, this will cover KPI's
- Own the AP & AR processes managing the relationship with the outsourced transactional team
- Analysing product spend, this will involve running monthly costing updates and developing cost reporting
- VAT reporting
- Ensuring compliance with SOX requirements
- Business partnering with finance & non-finance staff across the supply chain team
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified analyst (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) who has previously used SAP Business Warehouse software. They will have worked in a role involving business partnering with non-finance staff, ideally this will have been within a media/entertainment business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.