Fantastic opportunity to join this leading DVD Distributor.
You will be responsible for driving improvements within Retail Operations through the application of wider supply chain knowledge and theory. Additionally you will manage all customer facing operational workstreams, specifically Retail Operations & Customer Service.
Furthermore, you will ensure visibility of all key metrics and reporting, and implement data-driven improvements and efficiency measures.
- Ensure visibility across the function by providing 'bottom up' view of Operations activity
- Identify reporting and systems enhancements to help productivity and visibility of the team
- Ensure the account team delivers a consistently high standard of service, which meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Drive 'Team Sell' performance & operational focus within the cross-functional team
- Delete cost across all distribution, customisation and returns functions while delivering best in class service
- Ensure Team Sell / account adherence to the critical path
- Manage direct reports to ensure functional, personal and knowledge development. Ensure best in class PD process and focus
- Actively contribute as a key team member within specialist area, as well as through effective participation across all functional area
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Experience of FMCG distribution to retail / warehouse
- Well-developed leadership / management skills with a strong focus on coaching, mentoring and development
- Prioritisation and resource allocation experience
- Experience of operations customer management
- Experience in managing information systems - in particular ERP Solutions and reporting
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.