Our client- a vibrant, progressive international retail brand, are keen to appoint a Supply Chain Operations Assistant for a duration of 3 months.
The role reports in to the Supply Chain Operations Manager and will provide operational, logistics and administration support to the daily management and operation of the supply chain.
Excel/Smart sheet proficiency will be essential.
- PO updates
- Assist with inbound PO receipts.
- Arranging carriers and returns
- Assist with checking inbound information for samples
- Cross check inbound commercial invoice data
- Daily support to the end-to-end supply chain operation
- Deal with inquiries from clients and maintain strong client relationships by delivering satisfactory customer service at all times
- Respond to suppliers queries
- Monitor status to ensure on-time delivery
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments
- Organise and monitor logistics
- Prepare shipping documents
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.