Supply Chain/Label Process Operations Manager, UK - Music
Handle Recruitment is working with a well-known music company to find a Supply Chain/Label Process Operations Manager, UK.
Reporting in to the Label Process Operations Director, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day operational support for projects, assisting with customer service for related internal systems, conducting research, and collating and analysing key metric data on behalf of the management team, as well as providing technical assistance to labels and central teams.
This role would suit a tech savvy and customer service-orientated professional with meticulous attention to detail, exceptional organisational ability and strong data management and analytical skills.
Key features include:
- Providing labels with day-to-day operational support around processes
- Performing continual assessments of process efficiencies and best practices (demo, test and pilot process for various work streams)
- Providing business technical support - password resets, and troubleshooting issues for label and external users in the UK
- Working with Label Coordinators and Process Innovation on prioritising bugs and enhancements and reporting them out to the program team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a comparable Operations role and a background in music and/or entertainment
- The ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability and the initiative to think on your feet
The successful Operations Manager, UK will receive:
- Competitive salary/Pick n Mix benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Supply Chain/Label Process Operations Manager, UK, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.