Support and Training Consultant - Theatre/Tech
£25-28,000 depending on experience
Have you or are you working in a Theatre box office and looking to move into a more office based environment? Are you a real people person who wants to be the main point of contact for clients and their training and support needs? Do you love the Theatre but also love how fast paced the world of tech is moving? Then this is the role for you.
My client is looking for someone who is excited by the chance to change the way that people in the arts use data and software - for the better!
In this role, you will help clients to understand and analyse their data, by advising them on marketing and fundraising strategies and anything else the client might find useful.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Providing on site and over the phone training and support.
- Ensuring that any suggestions for improvements to the software are fed back effectively and accurately to the software development team
- Assisting in researching and developing user requirements for new features.
- Acting as a main contact with clients for their training and support needs and ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- Proactively working with arts and entertainment organisations to ensure that they are using the tools provided to best effect in order to develop their audiences, grow their donations and sales, and streamline their business processes in relation to fundraising, marketing and ticketing.
- Creation and maintenance of online training resources with a particular focus on case studies and examples of how the features can be used to grow and develop audiences and philanthropic support.
- Please only apply if you have/are working in a Box Office capacity at a Theatre or a fundraising role within the arts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A keen interest in the performing arts and a commitment to its financial success.
- A passion for using technology to solve problems.
- Strong analytical skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.