Synchronisation Executive - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a global music publishing company with a vast and highly desirable catalogue to find a Synchronisation Executive to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for pro-actively generating synchronisations as well as being involved with the licensing process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively pitching the catalogue and bespoke writers in all areas of sync with a focus on Film/TV/Trailers and Games and any other associated projects within the UK and Internationally
- Identifying marketing opportunities for new or existing clients and to work with the Head of the Creative to execute these plans
- Keeping up with new developments, rates and trends within industry
- Being responsible for seeking out and building new relationships with key industry contacts as well as maintaining existing relationships
- Fully servicing clients with music searches, clearance assistance, negotiation, showcases, events, play lists and responding to briefs with relevant suggestions in a timely manner
- Being responsible for the drafting and processing of paperwork/deal memos for deals
- Delivering first class client service and to ensure clients such as broadcasters and major production companies are updated on new releases
- Assisting the Head of Creative with marketing assets/show-reels, mail-outs and samplers.
- Accompanying clients to regular gigs and to be an energetic, exemplary representative for the company brand at all events
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in music synchronization either from a label/publisher or synchronization agency
- A deep cross-genre musical knowledge across genres and eras
- A proven passion for music is absolutely essential as is a love of popular culture
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, basic Editing Software (i.e. i-movie), familiarity with CMS.
- Experience of music licensing
- The ability to cope under pressure in a very busy work environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and energetic Synchronisation Executive to join an award winning Synchronisation team in a pivotal role.
Please email a CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.