Senior SysOps Engineer - Terraform/ Linux / AWS
We currently have an SysOps Engineer opportunity available for an exciting media agency in with offices in central London.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and support the SysOps team within an Agile and cloud / AWS environment as they continue to grow.
*Key for this role is someone with strong Terraform experience.
Environment you'll be working in:
Tech Skills you'll be exposed to:
- Amazon Web Services.
- Linux - specifically Fedora & CentOS
- RPM creation
- Thorough understanding of core networking fundamentals.
- DevOps Orchestration and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Cloudformation, Terraform etc.)
- automating infrastructure.
- scripting skills in Bash, Python, Java, Ruby or Node
- TeamCity & Jenkins experience.
- frameworks to build and deploy on to AWS.
- ELK - ElasticSearch / Logstash / Kibana.
- Solr, Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS SWF & SQS, Content Delivery Networks.
- Understand and manage database sharding.
- Can confidently demonstrate testable infrastructure as code using RSpec (Serverspec / Serverinfra).
- Load testing & benchmarking (JMeter / Bees).
- environment focused on lean and agile processes.
- understanding of planning techniques (such as planning poker or backlog grooming).
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
Systems Operations Engineer / SysOps Engineer / System Administrator
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.