DevOps Engineer - Linux / AWS
We currently have a System operations / System Administrator / DevOps opportunity available for an internationally recognised eCommerce company who's offices based in Watford. This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and support the DevOps team within an Agile and cloud / AWS environment as they continue to grow.
You'll be responsible for improving and maintaining the infrastructure and systems. Within the development team, designing and building environments which are secure, scalable and reliable.
- Operational & Support experience
- Administer Linux and container based system landscapes
- Docker, Puppet, Ansible, OR Chef
- OS, Firewalls, Load balancers, DNS
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Operational skills (monitoring and troubleshooting)
- Experience in design of patching, Software defined networking topologies and deployment frameworks
Nice to haves:
- Cassandra DB
- cloud (ideally AWS) platforms at scale.
- Prometheus monitoring
- Docker / Kubernetes
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.