SysOps Support Engineer / System Administrator / DevOps support
We currently have a SysOps Support Engineer opportunity available for an high profile Broadcast Media company in London. This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and support the Digital team within an Agile Environment
The keys responsibility is to support the digital projects including troubleshooting / web deployment activities / escalation of issues.
- Basic understanding of front-end and back-end web languages
- knowledge of computer systems design, architecture, integration of system hardware, software and networks.
- Front-end and back-end development knowledge,
- Database knowledge
- Server and networking knowledge
- Client and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical, planning, project management and problem solving abilities
- 7x24 operational principles.
- Knowledge of emerging digital technologies.
Nice to haves:
- Intermediate understanding of front-end and back-end web languages
- cloud architecture / AWS
- Experience in DevOps culture and tools
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
SysOps Support Engineer / System Administrator / DevOps Support role
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.