Handle are currently working with an international music business assisting them with their search for a Systems Accountant to join them on a 6-9 month fixed term contract which could well extend or turn into a permanent role.
Based in modern & laid back offices in central London and reporting to the Chief Systems Accountant your duties would include:
- Maintaining, supporting & working through the update of all finance systems
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business, resolving queries and acting as the subject matter expert for finance systems
- Delivery of systems training materials
- Ledger set up and administration
- Systems roll out to subsidiary teams
The successful applicant will have extensive experience with SQL systems and running advanced SQL scripts, experience with the financial systems CODA & Infor would also be highly beneficial but not essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.