Handle Recruitment are working on a fantastic opportunity within a world famous entertainment head office, we are looking for an exceptional Junior Business Analyst & Systems Administrator with strong Analysis and Reporting skills!
This is a hands-on role and will include administrative assistance in portfolio management, financial and budget maintenance, process improvement initiatives and project workstream support.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the group's Director, where portfolio management and analytical skills with be highly utilized and further developed.
- The candidate will have exposure to small projects and enhancement work, where they will have the opportunity to work alongside Project Team members and be accountable for deliverables.
- This a great opportunity to gain first-hand experience in Portfolio Administration
- Budget Management in a fast-paced environment, encompassing a diverse range of applications.
- There will be opportunities to focus on initiatives within numerous Business Areas, across the whole application ecosystem - providing further insights into Business Analysis, Project Management, Portfolio Management and Operational Support.
- Vendor Management Admin (Maintenance Renewals, Quotes, Purchase Orders)
- Documentation Management (including naming conventions and metadata)
- Hardware & Software Asset Management in Salesforce
- Assisting in the management & configuration of the departmental BOX and SharePoint
- Assisting in System and Process Documentation
- Assisting in Business Requirements gathering and analysis
- Assisting in the implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Monthly Status Reporting
- Weekly Team Meeting Minutes & Action Point Follow-through
- Raising & Coding Shopping Cart Requests
- Tracking POs and Software/Hardware Orders
- Assisting in Budget Maintenance & departmental miscellaneous expenditur
- Assisting in the review of cost centre allocations and portfolio actuals against budget
- Coordinating the induction and on-boarding of new permanent or contractor staff
- Coordinating departmental visitor arrival & security passes
- Advanced knowledge of extended Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Visio required
- Knowledge of Salesforce desirable
- Knowledge of apps such as Slack, ZenDesk desirable
- Ability to assist in the analysis of Business Requirements
- Well-organized, disciplined and high attention to detail is crucial at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work with limited supervision
- Flexible, resilient, assertive driven and committed
Please note the location of this role will ideally suit someone who drives as it is based in Hertfordshire/North London.
We are looking to only speak with candidates who are availability immediately or with a MAX of 1 weeks notice due to the urgent start date - Jan 2020
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.