Systems Co-ordinator / Systems Analyst / Support Engineer
Would you like to work for a global brand, whilst being trained on technical broadcast skills?
This is a great opportunity to grow your career at a internationally recognised entertainment company. This brand owns some of the biggest television and movie franchises in the world.
Please make a note that this role can be paid via PAYE only. Based in West London.
- System administration of broadcasting systems and content production
- First/second line support and maintenance of IT and Broadcast systems
- Working in a team of 9
- Keep abreast of industry developments and recommend solutions/ enhancements as appropriate
This client is open to candidate industry background, and is willing to provide training on the broadcast engineering side of the job..as long as you meet the required points below.
- Experience working in 2nd line support
- Commercial experience working with Linux
Please get in contact with me, Tobie on 0207 569 9982
Systems Co-ordinator / Systems Analyst / Systems Administrator / 1st 2nd Line Support Engineer
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.