Excellent opportunity to join a leading localised content provider who work with some of Hollywood's leading studios - You'll be responsible for providing system support to a variety of clients across the film industry, all necessary training will be provided on the job!
This is a really varied role, so my client is open to the level and kind of experience you might have. Experience in either Post Production or a TV/Film environment would be advantageous, but what's more important is a proactive and can-do attitude and a passion for the industry. This is a people and very system orientated role, so you'll need excellent communication and accuracy skills. You'll equally be comfortable picking up the phone and remaining calm under pressure at all times.
- As part of the systems helpdesk, you'll provide high quality customer service and be the first point of contact for external clients, including film studios, distributors, translators and cinemas across the globe
- On-boarding new users to systems which are unique to the company, adding user accounts and communicating with users, ensuring they have all the required information to access and use the system
- Troubleshooting any issues or questions system users might have and resolving these in a timely manner, via email or on the phone
- Managing the successful generation and timely delivery of licenses, allowing theatres across the globe to exhibit feature films
- Updating and maintaining specialist database of global digital cinema theatre information
- Working closely with Software Development team, testing systems as they are being developed and highlighting bugs and suggesting improvements
Our client operate 24/7 to ensure they are always on hand to provide the best service to global clients. To support this, after an initial training period, the Systems Coordinator role will involve working a rolling shift pattern with other members of the team and will involve the below:
- 2 x Early Shift (07:00 - 15:30)
- 2 x Late Shift (14:30 - 23:00)
- 2 x Night Shift (22:45 - 07:15)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.