My client is a reputable and hugely recognised company within the music industry who are looking to recruit a Team Administrator to support an extremely busy Talent Acquisition team. The main purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive administrative support and recruitment to various departments.
The responsibilities of a Team Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Telephone screening candidates
- Spec interviewing junior interviewees
- Talent pooling strong spec candidates
- Shortlisting applicants against vacant roles
- Liaising with all levels of seniority regarding their recruitment needs
- Scheduling interviews
- Assisting with the hiring of intern and assistant level candidates on the UK and International side of the business
Experience & Desired Skills:
- Previous experience working within recruitment or a HR team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- Working knowledge of Jobvite HRIS systems
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.