Do you have a passion for talent acquisition, conducting interviews and managing the full candidate experience? Would you like to combine this with the exciting world of media and entertainment?
Handle are working with an iconic, world-renowned entertainment media business based in the heart of the city on a brand new opportunity to join their talented and high performing Talent Acquisition Team in a permanent role.
We are looking for a confident, friendly and articulate individual as an additional support to source the best talent in the industry and this may lead to a permanent role with them in the future.
You will be joining a talented team of two and be given the autonomy to conduct the whole recruitment process for junior and entry level roles within creative teams and act as an ambassador, representing the company in a professional and passionate manner.
You will have a varied and fast paced role, taking on extra responsibilities quickly, and learning form an incredible team, and a company with excellent candidate attraction.
As the first point of contact for the candidates and line managers alike, you will be a positive, hardworking individual with a flexible approach along with strong organisational and time management skills, and a keen eye for detail.
This would be an ideal role for someone with either in-house or agency recruitment experience, although you must have had some training in interviews and be confident in meeting and screening new candidates.
- Writing and posting Job Adverts both internally and externally as directed by the Talent team.
- Resourcing, screening and long-listing applicants based on the brief given to you by the line managers
- Taking an active role in managing the full process for intern, entry level and admin roles including interviewing speculative candidates
- Organising and coordinating interviews on a weekly basis
- Responsible for monitoring advertising and reporting on response statistics
- Assisting with the offer and rejection process, where applicable
- General team admin duties as required.
- Assisting with project-based administration.
If you are comfortable with a fast paced and meticulous role that allows you to use your skills to build excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.