Handle are excited to be working with an iconic luxury fashion & beauty brand who are looking for a bright and switched on Talent Assistant/Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on an initial 4 month FTC to support them with recruitment coordination across the UK & Ireland.
Based in beautiful central London offices, you must be comfortable dealing with recruitment administration and be looking for a busy role where you will manage a high volume of recruitment needs across various business areas.
Supporting a collaborative Talent Acquisition team with recruitment across the UK & Ireland, you will manage everything from posting job advertisements, screening CVs, telephone interviewing and arranging interviews. Candidate experience is a massive focus in this role and you must have previous experience with recruitment coordination.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, collaborative and unflappable when faced with a high volume of recruitment coordination needs at any given time - you also must be immediately available or ready to start a new role in a weeks time!
This company prides itself on their innovative and supportive environment making the company culture fun and a really interesting place to work.
- Be the go to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website, LinkedIn and on social media
- Coordinate the interview process, schedule interviews, book meeting rooms, diary management.
- Arrange interviews with candidates, PSL and hiring managers accordingly.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking systems.
- Liaise with agencies where necessary
- Support the talent team
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
If you are looking to join a world renowned luxury brand who aim to find the top talent and to be a brand ambassador for a company you can genuinely be proud to work for then this is the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.