Handle are excited to be working with a well-known international fashion brand who are looking for strong Talent Acquisition Coordinator to come on board!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Recruitment Coordinator/Talent Acquisition Assistant to work with a global fashion business to support their back-office recruitment process.
Based in beautiful offices in Central London, this role will involve high volume coordination of interviews and assisting with mass recruitment across the business!
You will predominantly be responsible for monitoring candidate responses, posting and managing job adverts using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and will also be assisting with finding top talent on LinkedIn and job boards.
It is paramount that you ensure the brand is offering a professional and welcoming candidate experience to all applicants, to help maintain their exceptional brand image!
- Screen CVs to decide candidates brand fit and requirements for the role.
- Confirm interview attendance.
- Schedule interviews and meeting rooms for candidates and hiring managers.
- Oversee the recruitment database to track candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Encourage and oversee internal applications and refer a friend scheme
- Be engaging and proactive in the full candidate experience.
If you are an ambitious Talent Acquisition Coordinator who would love the opportunity to join a growing and formidable fashion brand, apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.