Handle are excited to be working with a fast-growth tech company who are looking for a bright and switched on Talent Acquisition Executive to join their team.
Whether you are an agency recruiter/resourcer looking for your first in-house role or a solid recruiter looking to continue growing in your career with a company that truly values the development of their employees, this is the role for you.
In this role you will be nurtured and development as well as offered exceptional career progression opportunities as the company are looking for someone who can progress up to Talent Manager level over the next few years, so passion and drive is key!
This company have an inclusive culture where individualism and authenticity is celebrated - previous experience recruiting tech roles (software engineers, data analysts etc) or working on a digital/tech desk agency side is highly advantageous!
In this role you will coordinate the interview process and be very much at the forefront of the candidate experience - you will also work on sourcing candidates and holding initial interviews (telephone screens & first stage face to face meetings)
- Be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website, LinkedIn and on social media
- Coordinate interview process, schedule interviews, book meeting rooms, diary management.
- Arrange interviews with candidates, PSL and hiring managers accordingly.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking systems.
- Liaise with agencies where necessary
- Support the wider talent team
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
- Source exceptional talent
- Screen candidates and conduct first stage interviews, progressing successful candidates to hiring managers
If you are looking to join an exciting and innovative tech company that partner with some of the biggest brands on the market, get in touch and apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.