Are you an immediately available or on a short notice Talent Acquisition Partner who thrives in busy creative environment?
Handle are working with a leading media, creative brand who are on the lookout for a forward thinking, high calibre Talent Acquisition Lead to join them on a 14 month maternity contract.
It's a great opportunity for someone who thrives working in a full 360 recruiter role still alongside managing some really interesting project work, events and D&I initiatives.
As well as operationally recruiting you will act as a real business partner, working proactively to develop a talent pool and employment brand to ensure the business is attracting top talent.
Through active networking, you'll build quality relationships with stakeholders across the business, external agencies and candidates alike.
The ideal candidate will have:
- In-house experience gained in media or creative, worked a full 360 recruitment role, and also worked strategically, having input or managing project work.
- Proactive and forward thinking as well as being open to exploring new and creative ways to source candidates
- Line management experience or supervisory experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills within creative industries and be able to effectively influence key stakeholders
- Ability to juggle different tasks and deliver in your role in a constantly changing landscape
- Knowledge to manage international moves - understanding global processes and visas
Get in touch if this is starting to sound like you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.