Handle have partnered with this ground-breaking Technology Brand, one of the most innovative players in their field and are driven by long term ambitions not short-term profit goals. They are looking for a strong Talent Acquisition Partner to come on board and join them on their exciting journey.
You will be partnering with their Tech and Product departments' c.250 people in London and will lead on all recruitment strategies and line manage their Talent Acquisition Advisor.
You will have the freedom and autonomy to find innovative solutions and work the best way to suit your stakeholders. Ideally you will have line managed before but most importantly you must be a true tech/product expert and must know the tech market inside out. You must be highly motivated TA Manager who have an genuine passion for the ever-evolving tech space.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have in-house recruitment experience and have worked a full 360 recruitment role, and also worked more strategically, having input or managing project work
- Have experience in line managing and developing Talent Acquisition team
- Educate on recruitment practices for the line managers and HR team
- Proactive and forward thinking as well as being open to exploring new and creative ways to source candidates
- Partner with the tech business areas, you'll help build their brand in the market looking at new and more forward-thinking ways of attracting candidates, attending and hosting events, their social media presence etc.
- Provide an incredible candidate experience, promoting the company's culture and values
- Work proactively and think outside the box to attract the best candidates.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work on varied projects and have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business!
Get in touch if you are ready to take the next step in your career!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.