A new and exciting role for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join this fast growing digital technology business based in central London. This position sits in a wider Talent team of 5 and reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition. You will have responsibility for a Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator. Working in a much wider HR team of 17 and a client group of circa700 employees.
Partnering with the HR Business Partners and the Hiring Managers it will be your responsibility to manage high volume recruitment in a fast pace, high growth environment.
The Talent Acquisition team are pivotal in ensuring to attract and hire the best talent and truly understand the expertise that will drive the future success and invest in it. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will have responsibility for defining direct sourcing strategy, be a guardian of the Employer Brand, and help the organisation connect with future talent through partnerships with Universities and relevant Institutions.
You will manage the end to end recruitment process, including supporting line managers in writing job descriptions, selecting recruitment methods, advertising roles, screening CV's, interviews and assessments as appropriate, offer management and feedback ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to offer/decline. Maintain communication ensuring that hiring managers in each business are kept fully updated. You will work with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and L&D to support the education and training of line managers with regard to recruitment policy, practices, candidate experience and on boarding. Liaise with Resourcer to manage communication and advertising of internal vacancies using appropriate methods, advertising on job sites and through ATS system, candidates are screened and liaise with managers where applicable.
Ensure the integrity and maintenance of the PSL with external recruitment agencies and search companies (where appropriate) agreeing terms and SLA's. Ensure we gain the best value from our partners and suppliers without undermining candidate quality.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Solutions focused with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work to challenging deadlines with changing priorities
- Excellent IT skills
- High level of initiative and autonomy, ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven team working
- Knowledge of best practice and current trends in resourcing
- Strong networking skills
- Occupational Ability Testing and Personality Profile qualified (formerly Level A & B )
- At least 12 months experience of working in an in-house resourcing team
- Strong understanding of resourcing principles and application
- Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage
- Exposure to different direct sourcing methodologies to attract top talent
- Superb stakeholder management skills and strong negotiation skills
- Budget management, strong use of MI and analysis for storytelling and direction
- Experience gained in an eCommerce environment
- Experience of working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.