Do you have experience in either in-house or agency recruitment? Are you ready for an exciting new challenge that allows you to utilise your existing skills and experience and move into a role that will allow you autonomy but still be supported to be able to expand your knowledge and exposure to the role of a Talent Acquisition Partner, building a pipeline of potential talent for groups across Head Office for Grocery Retail and General Merchandise.
Handle are working with a well-established online retailer who are based in Hertfordshire, with easy commuting routes by road and rail, to join a company who are going through a period of exciting new changes. You will be reporting to a Talent Acquisition Manager who wants to create a very collaborative, creative and pro-active environment to help and share new ideas and processes.
The candidate experience is hugely important in this role so you will need to demonstrate your passion and can-do attitude to the full recruitment cycle, on-boarding, stakeholder management and employer branding strategy.
The role will be varied and fast-paced, handling multiple roles at all levels, whilst providing the best candidate hiring experience, juggling multiple tasks and deadlines and ensuring strong relationships are built and maintained.
● Partner with Department Heads, and Hiring Managers to deliver a collaborative recruitment experience, advising on best practice and identifying the best talent
● Develop and provide an industry-leading candidate and hiring manager experience
● Own full-cycle recruitment for a number of business departments across our growing business, including Buying, Marketing, Merchandising and Insight
● Develop and implement processes that connect our candidates, hiring managers and HR teams to ensure we can hire the best talent in a quick, collaborative and engaging manner
● Find and engage with the best talent directly, through innovative and creative methods, supporting a reduction in agency spend
● Partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager to develop the new ATS, Employer Brand & Proposition along with additional exciting projects such as on-boarding
If you have previous experience or want to move into in an in-house recruitment role and want to make a real impact in a co-operative, cohesive culture this may be the role for you.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.