Are you looking to step into a career defining role where you can have genuine impact on a business and support it through an exciting time of growth? Do you have a background recruiting within the luxury or private client services space?
Handle have partnered with an innovative e-commerce business who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to support their Private Client Services business area.
They have incredible growth plans in this area and need someone that knows the luxury market inside out. Joining a progressive People & Talent team, your client group are incredibly passionate about what they do and provide an out of this world luxury shopping experience for high net worth individuals.
The remit of this role is recruiting anything across Private Clients so personal shoppers, brand partnership roles, marketing roles etc.
There is so much scope to grow within this role and have a real impact on the business as you will partner with senior stakeholders such as the VP of Sales and the Global Director of Sales, as well as be in an environment where creativity and innovation is celebrated so you can really implement new initiatives and ways of working.
- Identify future pipeline needs
- Take detailed briefs from line managers and advise them on talent attraction methods
- Manage the full interview process as well as the offer and induction process
- Having a consultative approach is key as well as having high standards to provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Utilise multiple attraction channels including social media platforms, specialist job boards, industry specific events and build on your own existing network of referrals and existing candidates within this niche space.
- They want someone who isn't afraid to challenge ways of working and break outside the box of what is considered the 'norm' when it comes to talent attraction methods
- You will thrive in an environment where being creative in your approach and implementing incredible new initiatives is actively encouraged.
- Super-fast paced environment so you must be extremely organised, resilient and passionate.
There is so much opportunity to grow within this role and for it to have a global remit as they are building an incredible portfolio internationally.
They are focusing on supporting high net worth individuals who look for specialist private client services such as personal shoppers - these clients spend hundreds of thousands of pounds a year so roles under this remit are crucial for the business.
If this sounds like the new challenge you've been waiting for and you have a solid background recruiting across the luxury space then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.