Handle have partnered with a Global Media company who are looking for a fantastic Recruiter to come on board immediately for an initial 6 month FTC!
If you would love to join an international company that pride themselves on producing creative, innovative and engaging entertainment then this is the place for you - you must be able to start this role immediately and have previous in-house experience within the creative industry!
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will take full responsibility for introducing fresh talent to the business through direct headhunting, using innovative sourcing methods as well as building relationships with specialist agencies for the more niche and senior roles! From everything from sourcing, screening and talent mapping across the market, you will work on a variety of roles across digital, tech, media etc and provide an exceptional candidate experience.
Based in beautiful Central London offices, this role offers a fantastic variety of senior stakeholder management, working with function managers to identify both current and future hiring needs and improving processes, making a real impact on the business!
- Provide an incredible candidate experience, promoting the company's culture and values
- Use innovative and forward thinking sourcing methods including different social media channels and engaging events.
- Source, screen and interview applicants.
- Manage the ATS and all other sourcing tools.
- Build fantastic relationships with agencies and updating the PSL where necessary.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Facilitate assessment centres, skill tests
If you are immediately available and this sounds like the opportunity that you've been waiting for, get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.