Handle has partnered with an incredible luxury fashion brand who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to come on board and take ownership of end to end recruitment across retail and head office.
This opportunity would suit an entrepreneurial Retail Recruiter used to working in a fast paced environment, with bags of initiative and a network within luxury fashion.
Sat in a small talent team, you will focus on retail recruitment as well as head office and e-commerce roles - screening CVs, arranging interviews, being a candidate advocate and championing a streamlined recruitment process.
Agency/In House Retail Recruitment will prove beneficial in this role, as well as the ability to hit the ground running.
Duties will include:
- Establishing the recruitment requirement and taking full briefs from hiring managers
- Ensuring quality candidate shortlists are delivered through effective screening processes
- Responsible for ensuring effective candidate management throughout the process
- Responsible for ensuring effective offer management and onboarding of successful candidates
- Education on recruitment practices for the line managers and People team
- Maintaining relationships with PSL agency suppliers
- Keeping abreast of external recruitment best practices, ensuring legal compliance at all times
- Any ad-hoc projects given by the wider HR and talent team.
Benefits will include:
- The opportunity to affect change in a growing HR/Talent Function
- A seat at the table with recruitment decision makers
- Being seen as a credible talent professional working as a part of the wider HR Team
- Ad Hoc Projects based on new store openings/brand pop ups
If you are an Agency/In House Fashion recruiter ready to join a well known, highly prestigious luxury fashion brand with exponential growth plans please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.