Are you looking for a new recruitment role where your companies brand speaks for itself?
Handle Recruitment is working with a globally recognised market leader within media, to add a second recruiter to their in-house Talent Acquisition Team to run the full recruitment process and drive their company values.
This global organisation, have an impressive employer brand and are looking for a consultative, creative and client-focused Talent Partner to drive direct hiring and really utilise the tools available (social media, networking events, referral schemes, internal ATS etc.)
- Manage the full recruitment process from taking the brief from hiring managers to CV screening, interviews and follow up rejection/offer conversations.
- Enhance the employer brand through the continued use of social media, industry events, existing network and referrals, partnering with 3rd party institutions (schools/universities)
- Work alongside a Talent Manager to review and maintain the PSL
- Build a pipeline of talent and provide an incredible candidate experience throughout the process
- Use data and reporting methods to improve hiring quality and retention
- Create engaging and high-quality job descriptions from the offset
- Design content for social media platforms, internal intranet and the company's careers page
This is the perfect combination of operational recruitment and the autonomy to develop employer brand initiatives, establish new recruitment plans and maintain a continued network to tap into when sourcing for future needs.
If you have previous in-house experience working within a creative company and are actively looking for a new challenge and a role to start immediately in, this could be a great next step for you.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.