Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner, with a background in retail or e-commerce?
I am looking to hire a Talent Acquisition specialist for an amazing brand based in the Amsterdam and the successful candidate will have experience in both recruitment agency and an in-house role.
The position is reporting to a brilliant TA Manager and you will resource and recruit the best and most diverse talent into this incredible business for the Corporate Retail function.
The focus of this role will be to recruit high potential talent and build a solid pipeline of candidates for future requirements. You will thrive on being a strong networker with a natural ability to engage with any potential candidates in the market, whether they are active or passive.
You will have the ability to manage a tough client group, your persuasive calm manner will get you the results you need to succeed in this role. You will be driven and results orientated, whilst working under pressure and you will have experience of headhunting exceptional candidates.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and manage international, new and creative sourcing strategies and recruitment plans.
- Identify and define the best sourcing and hunting strategies for our target groups and putting them into practice.
- Own the vacancies: manage the open applications in the recruitment system, manage the selection process and its progress, and provide management timely with periodic recruitment reports.
- Support in the implementation of a yearly recruitment plan and strategy and based upon that develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Contribute to strategic staffing initiatives to maintain the continuous flow of high quality talent.
- Develop and maintain recruitment policies and procedures in coordination with the global team.
- Report on recruitment activities.
You will have strong experience in the following areas:
- Experienced recruitment consultant within a recruitment agency - used to a fast paced environment
- Strong resourcing background and an excellent networker
- Exceptional candidate management
- Relationship management
- Building candidate pipelines
- Global Market mapping
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to quickly adjust and respond to changing requirements
- Planning and reporting skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity
A dynamic culture and a high standard of living combine to make the Netherlands an attractive place to live, with Dutch healthcare rated as the best in Europe and the Netherlands beings renowned for its education system, including options for international schooling. We support people hired from abroad with an extensive relocation package to ease the transition and to ensure that the overall experience of working and living in a different culture is rewarding for the employee and his or her family. The company supports new employees hired from abroad with immigration services, relocation of household goods, temporary accommodation, arrangements for housing, schooling
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.