I am working on possibly the best 1st In-House recruitment role you could ever wish for!
Do you have between 3&5 years recruitment agency experience as a recruitment consultant? And would love to work for an amazing brand and get your first experience of recruiting In-House?
Are you a fitness fanatic? Do you love sports?
Would you want to live in one of coolest European cities to do a job you love?
Enough with the questions… Read on!!
I am looking to hire a Talent Acquisition specialist for an amazing brand to work in a large in-house recruitment function. The position will be based in the Amsterdam HQ where there are approximately 2500 multinational employees. Reporting to a brilliant TA Manager, you will resource and recruit the best and most diverse talent into this incredible business for the Corporate Retail function.
The focus of this role will be to recruit high potential talent and build a solid pipeline of candidates for future requirements. You will thrive on being a strong networker with a natural ability to engage with any potential candidates in the market, whether they are active or passive.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and manage international, new and creative sourcing strategies and recruitment plans, as in identifying and defining the best sourcing and hunting strategies for our target groups and putting them into practice.
- Own the vacancies: manage the open applications in the recruitment system, manage the selection process and its progress, and provide management timely with periodic recruitment reports.
- Support in the implementation of a yearly recruitment plan and strategy and based upon that develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Contribute to strategic staffing initiatives to maintain the continuous flow of high quality talent.
- Develop and maintain recruitment policies and procedures in coordination with the global team.
- Report on recruitment activities.
You will have strong experience in the following areas:
- Experienced recruitment consultant within a recruitment agency - used to a fast paced environment
- Strong resourcing background and an excellent networker
- Exceptional candidate management
- Relationship management
- Building candidate pipelines
- Global Market mapping
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to quickly adjust and respond to changing requirements
- Planning and reporting skills
- Results orientated
- Ability to work with ambiguity
A dynamic culture and a high standard of living combine to make the Netherlands an attractive place to live, with Dutch healthcare rated as the best in Europe and the Netherlands beings renowned for its education system, including options for international schooling. We support people hired from abroad with an extensive relocation package to ease the transition and to ensure that the overall experience of working and living in a different culture is rewarding for the employee and his or her family. The company supports new employees hired from abroad with immigration services, relocation of household goods, temporary accommodation, arrangements for housing, schooling options, language lessons and tax support. A relocation allowance and a monthly housing contribution in the first two years further ease the transition.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.