Are you a strong administrator looking to kick start your career within HR?
Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with a well-established and consultative PR agency who are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Talent Administrator to join their People & Development team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator who is seeking to start an opportunity within HR to work in a really cool, vibrant and fun team based in their modern offices in Central London.
They are looking for someone who is passionate with strong administration skills, ability to prioritise tasks with excellent attention to detail. Relevant HR experience would be beneficial (internship, work experience, CIPD or relevant experience) PeopleHR experience or working knowledge of HR systems would be extremely beneficial.
This role will be to support the People & Development team with all HR and Recruitment Administration.
- Responsible for day to day team administration and support
- Develop a thorough understanding of PeopleHR
- Work alongside the P&D Advisor assisting with Sponsorship programme
- Ensure all systems are up to date with employee records
- Update discount and benefits information regularly
- Assist with L&D administration and set up
- Assist with senior holiday management
- Support with HR projects
- Prepare new starter documentation and coordinate inductions
- Assist with recruitment: sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and providing feedback
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.