Are you a strong in house Recruiter looking for a new challenge? Do you specialise in Digital roles?
We are working with a creative agency who are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor to join the HR team on a 12 month FTC, based in lovely offices in Central London. It's a new position to support the Talent Acquisition Manager on the end to end recruitment across the agency on digital roles.
They're looking for someone with a specialism for hiring digital roles and work experience in the advertising / creative / digital / tech / media industries. You'll need to be adaptable to work across different departments and able to hit the ground running in terms of understanding the types of roles they recruit and the wider industry.
You'll be responsible for the end to end recruitment of certain roles, working directly with managers including Senior Directors - so you must be comfortable and confident in building relationships at this level.
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager and the wider HR team to understand specific function requirements, managing end to end process for permanent and contract recruitment across all departments and levels of seniority
- Managing the recruitment tracker
- Developing relationships with business heads and line managers
- Driving and managing direct recruitment activity including; internal referrals, advertising, social media, etc.
- Reviewing CVs, telephone screening and carrying out initial interviews as well as shortlisting candidates for interview with the business
- Able to set and work within agreed KPIs e.g. cost per hire, time to hire etc. monthly reporting and analysis of recruitment activity
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of the recruitment market and trends, proactively making recommendations to improve systems and processes, and implementing where appropriate
- Proven ability to recruit top talent within digital / media - at least 2 years' experience as an in house recruiter
- Proven Excel experience
- Experience in a fast-paced digital media / creative agency environment is essential
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.