Talent Agent/Manager - Talent Agency
Salary depending on experience
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Agent to join a very well known, leading Talent Agency in central London.
Key features will include:
- Daily liaising with broadcasters, brands, corporate bookers, PR Agents, Publishers and promotors and pursing all avenues of work for the talent you represent
- Utilising your existing relevant contacts
- A keen interest and experience working with a varied group of talent from different professions; DJs, singers, actors, comedians, authors etc…
The ideal candidate will have:
- You MUST have previous experience being an Agent or Talent Manager
- You must have strong attention to detail
- The right candidate with be very driven and have an exquisite mind
- Be able to work well within a team as well as individually
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Talent Agent/Manager opportunity, then please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.