Have you got experience working in a role with recruitment admin and sourcing responsibility, either agency side or in-house? Are you looking to build upon your existing skills within a fast-growing, successful start-up?
Handle are working with a design-led tech company to find a Talent Assistant to join the Talent Team on a 12-month FTC, with potential to turn permanent.
Our client work with the leading minds within Technology, Hardware, and Music Creation, and offer People-focused benefits that set them apart from their competitors.
- Support Talent Manager on Temp and Perm Recruitment, as well as specific projects
- Schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers: prepare and book meeting rooms; send out interview requests, confirmations, and rejection emails to unsuccessful candidates
- Manage and update applicant tracking system where necessary
- Candidate sourcing using social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means
- Screen and shortlist candidate for the Talent Manager
- Liaise with Recruitment agencies and other external partners
What experience are they looking for?
- Agency or in-house Recruitment admin and sourcing experience
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Talent
- Exposure to Recruitment advertising and online job boards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for Music, Technology, and/or the Arts
- A dedicated company-wise "Hack Day" every 2 months to expand your skill set
- Free daily homemade lunches and other snacks
Our client has created a fantastic working culture and is looking for someone who shares the same passion and energy to join them in sourcing the best Talent for their business. Please apply now if this sounds like you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.