Handle are excited to be working with a fantastic and world-renowned Entertainment company who are looking for a bright and switched on Talent Assistant/Recruitment Coordinator to join their collaborative recruitment team to support them with recruitment across the business.
Based in beautiful central London offices, you must be comfortable dealing with recruitment administration, have experience coordinating the full recruitment process and be looking for a busy role where you will process a high volume of recruitment needs across various different business areas.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will possess excellent communications skills with people at all levels and maintain a strong customer-focused approach. You must be passionate about the company and be a brand ambassador to be successful in this role and ensure a positive candidate experience is given at all times as you will be supporting with recruitment days and company events.
Working in a collaborative team, this role is integral to the Talent Acquisition team and requires experience in recruitment coordination. The ideal candidate will be friendly, collaborative and unflappable when faced with a high volume of recruitment coordination needs at any given time!
This company prides itself on their approachable and supportive environment making the company culture fun and a really interesting place to work.
- Maintain the recruitment database
- Schedule interviews, book rooms, get CVs ready for hiring managers and greet candidates on arrival
- Gather candidate documents (passports, visa etc)
- Assist with events in the UK and internationally
- Be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website and on social media
- Liaise with agencies where necessary
- Support the talent team
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
If you are comfortable handling recruitment coordination and are looking for a new position in a super creative entertainment company, this could be the ideal next role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.