Handle are excited to be working with a fantastic and world-renowned creative marketing company who are looking for a bright and switched on Talent Assistant/Recruitment Coordinator/agency recruiter looking for their first in-house role.
Based in beautiful central London offices, you must be comfortable dealing with recruitment administration, have experience coordinating the full recruitment process and be looking for a busy role where you will support various different business areas. As well as this, you will gain experience in how to source exceptional talent using LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, careers page etc.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will possess excellent communications skills with people at all levels and maintain a strong customer-focused approach. You must be passionate about the company and be a brand ambassador to be successful in this role and ensure a positive candidate experience is given at all times as you will be supporting with recruitment days and company events.
Working in a collaborative team, this role is integral to the Talent Acquisition function and requires experience in recruitment coordination. The ideal candidate will be friendly, collaborative and unflappable when faced with a high volume of recruitment needs at any given time! Although they are growing rapidly, the focus is always on finding very specific individuals for each role sourcing the best talent out there and making sure the cultural fit is spot on is crucial.
This company prides itself on their approachable and supportive environment making the company culture fun and a really interesting place to work.
- Maintain the recruitment database
- Schedule interviews, book rooms, get CVs ready for hiring managers and greet candidates on arrival
- Gather candidate documents (passports, visa etc)
- Assist with events in the UK and internationally
- Be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website and on social media
- Directly source and headhunt candidates
- Liaise with agencies where necessary
- Support the talent team
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced company and are looking for a new position in a super creative media business, this could be the ideal next role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.