Handle are excited to be working with an iconic social media company who are looking for a bright and switched on Talent Coordinator to join their team to support them with recruitment coordination across the UK & EMEA.
This company prides itself on their innovative and supportive environment making the company culture fun and a really interesting place to work.
Based in beautiful Central London offices, you must be comfortable dealing with recruitment scheduling and be looking for a busy role where you will manage a high volume of recruitment needs across various business areas - you must be super organised and love to work in a fast paced environment with a strong team around you!
You will be a brand ambassador and provide an exceptional candidate experience from start to finish whilst juggling high volume scheduling and stakeholder management.
This is a key part of the brands 360 recruitment process and you are fundamental in the success and continued growth of the business so you must be passionate about the work you do.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, collaborative and unflappable when faced with a high volume of recruitment coordination needs at any given time so previous coordination experience is necessary.
- Be the go to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website, LinkedIn and on social media
- Coordinate interview process, schedule interviews, book meeting rooms, diary management.
- Arrange interviews with candidates, PSL and hiring managers accordingly.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking systems.
- Liaise with agencies where necessary
- Support the talent team with ad-hoc talent initiatives and projects
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
If you are looking to join a world renowned social media brand who aim to find the top talent and to be a brand ambassador for a company you can genuinely be proud and excited to work for then this is the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.