Talent Director - Brand Tech Firm
London but currently would be working from home
£50,000 + base depending on experience
An exciting, entrepreneurial, International Brand Tech firm who specialise in offering premium influence solutions for brands using highly engaging influential talent via social media are looking for an experienced Talent Director to join their expanding team in their London HQ.
They pride themselves on employing people who think outside the box and are real idea's people. The office is fast paced, creative and filled with opportunity for you to rapidly advance your career.
As the Talent Director your main focus is to run this area of the business being the main point of contact for Talent and Talent Agencies and respond to new casting briefs and support the delivery of success campaigns. The Talent Director needs to be confident in crafting casting strategies and assist in coming up with creative ideas. You need to have Production experience and a background in the creative sectors with a background in talent management and social media.
Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Ensuring all Agents and Talents have the best possible experience when working with the company and ensure all client requirements are met
- Craft and curate casting strategies and casting briefs and win pitches
- Manage all casting and the contracts that go with this
- Utilise your strong negotiation skills and have financial accountability for all castings
- Plan all Production shoots; sourcing photographers, stylists, venues and attend the shoots
- Support junior members of your team that will report into you
The Ideal candidate will have:
- MUST have extensive experience within the talent industry and dealing with casting briefs
- MUST have a real passion and strong knowledge of the social media industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MUST have strong proven negotiation experience
- Have a natural talent for spotting great content and be commercially savvy
- A solid understanding of the digital advertising landscape
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Agent opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.