Handle are working with a leading multimedia brand who are on the lookout for a forward thinking, high calibre Talent Acquisition Manager to join them on a 12-month maternity contract, that starts in June.
This is a business that is full of passionate, creative people and a People team who are at the forefront of this amazing culture.
The Talent Manager will be working collaboratively as part of the People team, leading on all things recruitment related with a mixed remit of delivery and wider Talent strategy.
It's a great opportunity for someone who thrives working in a full 360 recruiter role still alongside managing some really interesting project work, training and D&I initiatives.
As well as operationally recruiting you will act as a real business partner, working proactively to develop a talent pool and employment brand to ensure the business is attracting top talent. You'll be continuously evolving the talent attraction methods and strategies in place, creating pipelines of talent for the business.
- Hands-on recruitment experience ideally around sales, creative, operations and have worked a full 360 role and also worked more strategically, having input and managing project work.
- Experience in fast-paced creative environment is essential
- Passion and experience in driving Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Strong communication and relationship building skills and be able to effectively influence key stakeholders
The business would be open considering people full time, or 4 days a week.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.