Handle have partnered with a leading Global Entertainment Company who are looking for a creative and agile Talent Manager to come on board. You will manage end to end recruitment for all levels across the business for the creative, commercial and operational functions, as well as lead on all talent projects with the support from the wider HR team.
In this role you will have full ownership of early career projects, assessment centres and will be a brand advocate at all times, providing an exceptional candidate experience throughout.
If you are looking for a role with lots of autonomy, sat within an extremely talented HR team then this is the role for you.
If joining an iconic entertainment business that create fantastic content isn't enough, they also have a great culture and values to match. Based in state of the art offices in Central London, you will be immersed in a culture where each individual is passionate about what they do and are proud of what they deliver.
You will take full responsibility for introducing fresh talent to the business through direct headhunting, using innovative sourcing methods as well as building relationships with specialist agencies for the more niche and senior roles!
This role offers a fantastic variety of senior stakeholder management across functions, talent attraction and employer branding projects and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business!
- Provide an incredible candidate experience, promoting the company's culture and values
- Use innovative and forward thinking sourcing methods including different social media channels and engaging events.
- Source, screen and interview applicants.
- Manage the ATS and all other sourcing tools.
- Build fantastic relationships with agencies and updating the PSL where necessary.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Facilitate assessment centres, skill tests
If you are a solid recruiter looking for a new role and this sounds like the opportunity that you've been waiting for, get in touch and apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.