We have an amazing opportunity for a Talent Manager to join a fabulous close-knit team within this fast-paced talent agency.
Ideally, we are looking for a Talent Manager with 2+ years experience within a similar talent agency environment. You will have established connections with fashion and beauty brands, naturally confident and sociable liaising with new clients, and experience negotiating contracts.
We are also open to candidates slightly more junior who have gained around 1 years experience within a fast paced PR role, brand or agency side. Candidates must be social media savvy and keen to progress into a Talent Manager role in the future.
- Managing a portfolio of talent within the digital/influencers department
- Working closely with talent to create strategy and growth plans for career development
- Ensuring talent campaigns are managed start to finish
- Supporting talent in optimizing their social channels
- Responding to brand requests quickly
- Proactively researching and seeking new opportunities for talent
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Strong brand contact lists - fashion and beauty particularly
- Entrepreneurial approach and a proven track record of maintaining a proactive stance
- Confident, articulate and sociable nature
- Natural relationship builder - meeting new clients and talent
- Ability to seek new talent and passionate when managing and driving success
- Social media platform experience
We are looking for candidates ideally who are available immediately and looking for temp to perm opportunities.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.