Talent Manager - Talent Agency
Excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Talent Manager to join a growing agency that represents online talent based in Central London.
You will be responsible for developing and growing a roster of talent with a background in the digital space.
The main responsibilities of a Talent Manager are:
- Liaising with current clients and identifying new talent
- Developing career strategy with talent and internal/external teams
- Negotiating fees and contracts, finance and invoicing
- Developing relationships with brands and agencies along with advising career decisions
The ideal Talent Manager will have:
- Significant experience working in the world of online talent influencers
- Strong negotiating skills, a hardworking and pro-active nature
- The ability to take on potential new talent and proactively source business opportunities for them
- Knowledge of associated industries such as fashion and beauty is highly advantageous
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.